- Q. - Which state will establish bio-ethanol refinery to stop menace of straw burning ?
Description Of This Question
Punjab has announced to establish bio-ethanol refinery to stop menace of straw burning as announced on 31st October 2015. For this purpose, Punjab signed an agreement with consortium of Beta Renewables, Novozymes and CVC India Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. costs worth about Rs.950 Crore during Progressive Punjab Investor Summit 2015.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the Chairman of Telecom Commission and Secretary, Department of Telecommunication India?
- Name the Water jet Fast Attack Craft has been designed Garden reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited to Indian Navy?
- Which is World’s first cashless country ?
- The lowest temeperature is recorded by ?
- Recently PM Narendra Modi Visited to which country ?