- Q. - When did india became a fully sovereign Democratic Republic ?
Description Of This Question
Constitution of India.
The Constituent Assembly adopted the Constitution of India, drafted by a committee headed by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, on 26 November 1949. India became a sovereign, democratic, republic after its constitution came into effect on 26 January 1950.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Main electronic part of in first generation computer was ?
- A set of four rare stamps, featuring the portrait of Mahatma Gandhi was auctioned in UK at highest price ever paid for Indian stamps. These stamps were sold at what price?
- World Sparrow Day observed ?
- Who was the Nawab of Bengal during “Battle of Plassey”?
- David Copperfield is name of a ?