- Q. - When did india became a fully sovereign Democratic Republic ?
Description Of This Question
Constitution of India.
The Constituent Assembly adopted the Constitution of India, drafted by a committee headed by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, on 26 November 1949. India became a sovereign, democratic, republic after its constitution came into effect on 26 January 1950.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Union Cabinet gave its approval for the amendment of Constitution (Application to Jammu & Kashmir) Order. In which year the Order came into origin?
- निम्नलिखित में से किसने हाल ही में बिहार के राज्यपाल के रूप में शपथ ली है?
- On which place 3rd edition of Mitra Shakti 2015 held ?
- What is the full form of NSA?
- Who has been elected as the PM of Georgia on 29th December 2015?