- Q. - Recently Nepal signed MoU with which country to ease fuel crisis ?
Description Of This Question
Nepal signed MoU with China to ease fuel crisis. Nepal on 28 October 2015 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with China in order to ease fuel crisis in the country by importing all kinds of fuel. The MoU was signed between Nepal Oil Corporation (NOC) and China National United Oil Corporation (PetroChina) in Beijing.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The first-ever women television channel “Zan TV” has launched in which country?
- UGC grants heritage status to —– colleges ?
- National Unity Day is observed on which date ?
- How many billion solar masses discovered to quasars SDSS J0 100 + 2802 by scientists ?
- Which Indian-American became 1st female postmaster in Sacramento, California ?