- Q. - In Which year the “All India Radio” was setup ?
Description Of This Question
August 30,1935 : Lionel Fielden appointed the first controller of Broadcasting in India. September 10,1935 : Akashvani Mysore, a private radio station, set up. January 19,1936 : First news bulletin broadcast from AIR. June 8, 1936 : Indian State Broadcasting Service became All
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who Has awarded with Sangitha Kalanidhi Award ?
- Subhash Chandra bose founded which party?
- Which state government has recently signed a reworked MoU with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) for Barmer refinery?
- International Day of Girl Child observed on which date ?
- On which Date Heritage Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY) launched ?