- Q. - Who relaxed Change in Ownership Norms of Borrowing Entities ?
Description Of This Question
Reserve Bank of India relaxed Change in Ownership Norms of Borrowing Entities. The relaxation will offer more flexibility to banks to bring in a change in ownership of borrowing entities which are under stress due to operational/ managerial inefficiencies.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who among the following has won the World Food Prize 2015?
- Who of the following became a member of the “Din-i-Ilahi”?
- Who is the author of book Durand’s Curse: A Line Across the Pathan Heart?
- Which country has become the first Asian country to recognize same sex marriage?
- Who appointed as as MD and CEO of NHB By Union Government ?