- Q. - What does Mean EBCDIC Or What is the full form of EBCDIC ?
Description Of This Question
Explanation: EBCDIC is an 8-bit binary code. It is used for larger IBMs primarily mainframes in which each byte represent one alphanumeric character or two decimal digits. Since it is 8 bit so 256 characters can be coded using EBCDIC.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which team won women’s Asia Cup hockey title, qualify for 2018 World Cup?
- मांग की लोच किसी वस्तु की मांग की निम्नलिखित मई से किसके प्रति अनुक्रियाशिलता की मात्रा (डिग्री) होती है ?
- Who has become the first female Prime Minister of Serbia?
- Prasar Bharati has signed MoU with which country’s public broadcasting agency to step up cooperation in the broadcasting sector?
- Which among the following Indian Women has made her debut in Forbes’s ‘The World’s Most Powerful Women’ 2017 list?