- Q. - On which date Flag Meeting ceremony held between India and Pakistan ?
Description Of This Question
Flag Meeting ceremony between India and Pakistan held on 21st September 2015 to defuse the situation on LoC at Chakan-da-Bagh in Poonch sector. It is important to noting that it is 1st meeting between the countries at Brigadier level from last 20 days. Brigadier H.S. Sareen from India and Brigadier Osman from Pakistan attended the ceremony.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The first-ever Ganga Cleanliness Pledge Day (GCPD) will be observed on which date in India?
- Thomas cup related to?
- What was the retail inflation, as measured by Consumer Price Index (CPI), during July 2017?
- Who was selected for the prestigious Global Agriculture Leadership Award-2017?
- Name the technology has been launched by Fin-tech player MobiKwik to make the payment vide offline?