Related Topics & Questions:
- The Rowa Wildlife Sanctuary (RWS) is located in which state?
- Which Indian personality has been conferred with the WHO Director-General’s Special Recognition Award for global tobacco control?
- On which city will observed car free day on every Tuesday between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m?
- The Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary (MWS) is located in which state?
- The Union Cabinet gave its approval to the proposal to complete the balance works of the North Koel Reservoir Project in Jharkhand and Bihar. In this context, consider the following statements:
I. The Project is located in the most backward tribal areas of Palamau and Garhwa districts of Jharkhand.
II. The construction was originally started in the year 1972 and continued till 1993.
Choose the correct option