- Q. - The first Sultan of Delhi to issue regular currency and declare Delhi as the capital of his empire was ?
Related Topics & Questions:
- Venkaiah Naidu was elected as 13th Vice-President of India. Which Article of the Indian Constitution provides for the election of the Vice-President?
- Which of the following measures has been launched by Union Government to boost food processing sector in India?
I. Allowed 100% FDI in trading including through e-commerce, in respect of food products manufactured.II. Set up a Special Fund of Rs. 2000 crore in NABARD to make available affordable credit.
III. Food and agro-based processing units brought under the ambit of Priority Sector Lending.
- Who won the first Nobel Prize in India ?
- Kerala is famous for the cultivation of ?
- In which three states the Environment Ministry approved the Climate Change Adaptation Projects?