- Q. - Who Sign Forex Reserves Pool Pact ?
Description Of This Question
The five major emerging national economies, known by the acronym BRICS, were a step closer to setting up a $100 billion pool of mutual reserves by signing an “operational agreement”. The pool would be drawn on by the central banks of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa whenever they suffered a shortage of dollar liquidity, helping them maintain financial stability, Russia’s central bank said.The Bank of Russia in Moscow. The central banks of Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa have signed an operational pact to set up a pool of foreign exchange reserves.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has become the first woman cricketer to score 6000 runs in women’s ODI cricket?
- Who has won boys singles title at the 2017 HCL Asian Junior Tennis Championship?
- 2. Who among the following students is not selected for Gates Cambridge scholars 2017?
- Who is the newly appointed Controller General of Accounts (CGA)?
- Which Continent mainly effected by Ebola Virus during the year 2014-15 ?