- Q. - Who appointed as as MD and CEO of NHB By Union Government ?
Description Of This Question
Union government has appointed Sriram Kalyanaraman as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of National Housing Bank (NHB) for a period of five years With this he became the first person from private sector to be appointed as head of a public sector financial institution. Presently, Kalyanaraman is director-business development Equifax Credit Information Services. Prior to joining Equifax, he was Director, Business Clients and Asset Products at Deutsche Bank India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which event organized in Nashik, Thousands Take Holy Dip ?
- Which state will become the India’s first state to implement coal utilisation between power units?
- In marine whales, the limbs are modified as ?
- Which country became 1st country to eliminate the transmission of HIV from mother to baby
- What is DOS?