- Q. - Which Two Countries sign MoU in the field of Civil Aviation ?
Description Of This Question
The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri NarendraModi, has approved the signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) betweenIndia and Canada in the field of Civil Aviation. MoU will help in deepening the bilateral cooperation and enhancing theexperience and technical knowledge in the field of Civil Aviation between Indiaand Canada.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which indigenously built offshore patrol vessel (OPV) of Indian Coast Guard was commissioned recently?
- Who is the newly elected Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas?
- Who won the first Nobel Prize in India ?
- UNESCO world heritage site, Mahabalipuram located in which district and state?
- The first-ever World Tuna Day (WTD) is observed by the United Nations (UN) on which date?