- Q. - Which two countries launched first drilling at Satpayev oil block of OVL ?
Description Of This Question
India and Kazakhstan launched the first exploratory drilling at Satpayev oil block owned by India’s ONGC Videsh Limited (OVL) and Kazakhstan company KazMunaiGaz. It was jointly launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Kazakhstan premier Karim Massimov in Astana, Kazakh capital.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who became President of Argentina ?
- For which organization Govt. has prepared Rs 1,000cr revival plan?
- Recently, The ____th Surajkund International Crafts Mela is begins at Faridabad in Haryana ?
- Where will be the 19th edition of Organic World Congress 2017 organised?
- World Antibiotic Awareness Week launched by WHO during which period ?