- Q. - Which Operation started for missing Dornier ends ?
Description Of This Question
Thirty-five days after a Coast Guard aircraft on a surveillance sortie disappeared off the Chennai coast with three crew, the search operation has been “terminated” after recovery of human remains, parts of the plane and personal effects. “Eighty per cent of the aircraft’s parts have been retrieved, besides human bones and wrist watches from the sea bed,” I G Coast Guard S P Sharma said here today, adding the search operation was “terminated” last night.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country will chair the International Maritime Search and Rescue Exercise (IMMSAREX) to be held in November 2017 in Bay of Bengal?
- Which multilateral financial institution has committed US $10 billion for supporting the infrastructural needs of less-developed States in India?
- Who is the Chairman of Telecom Commission and Secretary, Department of Telecommunication India?
- Who has won the 2017 French Open Women’s Singles Tennis Tournament?
- Who was presented with the ‘Pranab Mukherjee Award for Academic Excellence’?