- Q. - What is the role of India in GCF?
Description Of This Question
The first accredited Indian entity that will get access to Green Climate Fund’s (GCF) resources to undertake clean energy projects in the country is likely to be announced soon.
This GCF was set up to help developing countries build resilience to climate-related disasters and reduces carbon pollution that drives climate change.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Government of India developed Shimla drinking water project for World Bank funding on ?
- What is the theme of 2017 World Red Cross Red Crescent Day (WRCRCD)?
- Malcolm Turnbull announced 70 million US dollar package to fight domestic violence, Who is Malcolm Turnbull ?
- What separates Africa from Europe?
- Molybdenum deficiency affects the activity of ?