- Q. - What is the name of First Malaria vaccine ?
Description Of This Question
European regulators has approved the world’s first malaria vaccine and now it will be used to protect the millions of children in sub-Saharan Africa from malaria. World Health Organisation will gives guidelines on how and where it should be used before the end of the year.
The Vaccine developed by GlaxoSmithKline. The trade name of this vaccine is Mosquirix.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which shot-putter has been provisionally suspended by the Athletics Federation of India (AFI) for failing the dope test for the second time?
- Who was first Indian Naval Chief of Staff?
- Who plays a key role in Nalanda university?
- Which union minister has launched Operation Clean Portal for transparent tax administration?
- Which of the following plays has been written by renowned Polish-US playwright and screenwriter Janusz Glowacki?
I. Antigone in New York
II. The Fourth Sister
III. Hunting Cockroaches