- Q. - What are the Initiatives under Building India 2.0?
Description Of This Question
Digital India claim and programme — following on the heels of Make in India and Skill India — is three-pronged.
Among the new initiatives aimed at reducing paperwork is the Digital Locker, which allows users to upload and store documents that can be shared with government agencies to expedite official applications for, say, marriage licences or LPG connections.
Aadhaar card holders will be able to authenticate documents using eSign, a digital signature application.
Another portal is eHospital, which will let citizens avail health services online, also issuing a unique health identification number piggybacked to Aadhaar.
Related Topics & Questions:
- On how many suspected shell companies, the bourses has been asked by SEBI to initiate action?
- Which renowned poet to be honoured with the 37th edition of prestigious Sarala Award for his outstanding poetry?
- Indus River originates from which range ?
- X-rays was discovered by?
- Which city hosted the first-ever India Indonesia Energy Forum (IIEF)?