- Q. - Recently Which International Lawyer Appointed for vodafone tax case by Government ?
Description Of This Question
The government has appointed international lawyer Rodrigo Oreamuno to arbitrate on its behalf in the Rs. 20,000 crore tax case with the UK telecom major Vodafone. Costa Rica-based Oreamuno replaces former Chief Justice of India RC Lahoti who had in May recused himself. “Rodrigo Oreamuno has been named as the arbitrator from the Indian side,” a source said when asked if the government has decided on a arbitrator in the Vodafone case.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Kerala is famous for the cultivation of ?
- What is the role of India in GCF?
- What is the theme of the India Pavillian during the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) 2017?
- Which state govt. has decided to provide 50 pc subsidy on onion seed?
- Who was presented with the ‘Pranab Mukherjee Award for Academic Excellence’?