- Q. - Recently Indian Railway launches an mobile app For ?
Description Of This Question
Indian Railways launched a mobile ticketing application for unreserved tickets for commuters in Western Railway. It was launched by Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu. This mobile ticketing service will cover 35 stations between the 123 km long Churchgate -Dhauroad and facilitate a hassle free travel for lakhs of daily passengers in Mumbai.The app is based for both Android and Windows platforms and it can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Windows Store by the user.The app provides necessary on-screen alerts to guide the passenger during the booking process. Payment for booking the ticket can be done through railway wallet feature in the App. Passenger will get ticket confirmation screen after booking the ticket.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) of Parliament?
- Which health Insurance Company had Launched “Dengue Care”, first health Insurance policy to cover dengue related expenses ?
- Airports Authority of India flagged Ambulance service with Advanced Life Support Systems (ALS) in which Indian state?
- What is the rank of India’s Right to Information (RTI) Act, that was passed in the year 2005 among worldwide?
- Who among the following has been as the best playback Singer by U.K. based Eastern Eye Newspaper?