- Q. - Infosys signs multi-year agreement with ?
Description Of This Question
Infosys, India’s second largest IT services exporter, on Wednesday announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with Deutsche Bank. Under the terms of the deal, Infosys will provide services like development, application maintenance, digital and mobility, package implementation and testing services across the Deutsche Bank Group, Infosys press release said.“Deutsche Bank is committed to applying innovative technology to enhance its efficiency and service to clients. Working with Infosys will help the bank to achieve these goals,” Kim Hammonds, Global Chief Information Officer, Deutsche Bank said.of the company unless it is required by law.Deutsche Bank’s Supplier Partnership Program was successfully launched in June 2014 to concentrate the most strategic vendors based on business impact across all categories of the bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following IT giants has joined hands with Tata Trust to bring rural women online?
- What are the following statements is true about services launched recently as per Budget Announcements 2016-17?
- Which country recently conducted a new Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Test (ICBM) with a range of 10000 km?
- RBI decided to put into circulation coins to commenorate the International Day of Yoga ?
- By which year the India’s first bullet train project is expected to be completed?