- Q. - Infosys signs multi-year agreement with ?
Description Of This Question
Infosys, India’s second largest IT services exporter, on Wednesday announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with Deutsche Bank. Under the terms of the deal, Infosys will provide services like development, application maintenance, digital and mobility, package implementation and testing services across the Deutsche Bank Group, Infosys press release said.“Deutsche Bank is committed to applying innovative technology to enhance its efficiency and service to clients. Working with Infosys will help the bank to achieve these goals,” Kim Hammonds, Global Chief Information Officer, Deutsche Bank said.of the company unless it is required by law.Deutsche Bank’s Supplier Partnership Program was successfully launched in June 2014 to concentrate the most strategic vendors based on business impact across all categories of the bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- White flag is symbol of what?
- UNESCO recently added caves with world’s oldest known art to heritage list. These caves are located in which of the following countries?
- Three Indian woman judokas won bronze medals in their respective categories at the recently- concluded Asian Junior Judo Championships. Where was the championships held?
- VVPAT stands for
- In which year kumaon was merged into Gorkha Kingdom ?