- Q. - Infosys signs multi-year agreement with ?
Description Of This Question
Infosys, India’s second largest IT services exporter, on Wednesday announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with Deutsche Bank. Under the terms of the deal, Infosys will provide services like development, application maintenance, digital and mobility, package implementation and testing services across the Deutsche Bank Group, Infosys press release said.“Deutsche Bank is committed to applying innovative technology to enhance its efficiency and service to clients. Working with Infosys will help the bank to achieve these goals,” Kim Hammonds, Global Chief Information Officer, Deutsche Bank said.of the company unless it is required by law.Deutsche Bank’s Supplier Partnership Program was successfully launched in June 2014 to concentrate the most strategic vendors based on business impact across all categories of the bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- At which place Telecom regulators of 23 Asia-Pacific countries will meet on August 21, 2017?
- Which country has announced to withdraw from UNESCO?
- Which Continent mainly effected by Ebola Virus during the year 2014-15 ?
- By defeating Argentina, which of the following teams has won South America’s most prestigious football trophy, the Copa America?
- On Which Date e-Migrate system launched In India ?