- Q. - Infosys signs multi-year agreement with ?
Description Of This Question
Infosys, India’s second largest IT services exporter, on Wednesday announced that it has signed a multi-year agreement with Deutsche Bank. Under the terms of the deal, Infosys will provide services like development, application maintenance, digital and mobility, package implementation and testing services across the Deutsche Bank Group, Infosys press release said.“Deutsche Bank is committed to applying innovative technology to enhance its efficiency and service to clients. Working with Infosys will help the bank to achieve these goals,” Kim Hammonds, Global Chief Information Officer, Deutsche Bank said.of the company unless it is required by law.Deutsche Bank’s Supplier Partnership Program was successfully launched in June 2014 to concentrate the most strategic vendors based on business impact across all categories of the bank.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following is not in the list of States where RBI will launch a financial literacy drive?
- Which state government has recently imposed a ban on sale of High in Fat, Salt and Sugar (HFSS) food at school canteens?
- Where did the Conference of Parties (COP) -23 under United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) begin on November 6, 2017?
- Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis won 8 titles in 2015, name that ?
- Who has been appointed as the first female President of the Supreme Court (SC) in United Kingdom (UK)?