- Q. - India’s longest road tunnel will be open in 2016 Name with ?
Description Of This Question
The longest road tunnel of India will be open in the next year 2016 in Udhampur, Jammu and Kashmir as announced by Road Transport and Highways Ministry on 13th July 2015. The tunnel called as Patnitop Tunnel.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian shooter officially announced his retirement from shooting after 2016 Summer Games?
- Who among the following persons has won the prestigious World Badminton Championship 2015 in women’s single category?
- In the case of deadlock between the two houses of the parliament, the joint sitting is presided over by the ?
- Who awarded with Economic Development Innovation Award ?
- The First Solo woman to ride across the Mana Pass in ?