- Q. - India’s 1st railway line built under ?
Description Of This Question
India’s 1st railway line built under Public Private Partnerships (PPP) model inaugurated on 14th July 2015 in the State of Gujarat. The line lies between Gandhidham and Tuna-Tekra Port.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the newly appointed Controller General of Accounts (CGA)?
- CCI (Competition Commission Of India) Imposed Penalty On ?
- Which two places in Kerala saw the laying down of foundation stone for two mega food parks?
- At which place INS Tarasa, a Water Jet Fast Attack Craft is commissioned by Indian Navy?
- Recently, which of the following state cabinet approved ‘Fisheries Policy, 2015′ ?