- Q. - Which State topped the list of IPR filing ?
Description Of This Question
The State of Maharashtra ranked at No.1 position in the list of States filing IPR in India during the financial year 2013-14. The report announced on 20th June 2015. Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are at 2nd and 3rd place respectively.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Kylie Masse broke the world record for the women’s 100 metres backstroke recently. The country to which she belongs is
- The govt constituted BB Tandon Committee recently to monitor
- Which of the following is correct with respect to US comedian Jerry Lewis who died recently?
I. He was widely known for his role in ‘Nutty Professor’.
II. He was inducted into the Legion of Honour in 1984.
- eMudhra Limited, a leading certifying firm launches ?
- Which life insurance company has been directed by the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to take over the Sahara India Life Insurance Company (SILIC)?