- Q. - U.S legalizes gay marriages in how many states of the country ?
Description Of This Question
- The US Supreme court, on Friday, in an historic ruling legalised same sex marriages, holding that gay people can marry in all the 50 states of US.
- The court ruled that US constitution’s guarantees of due process and equal protection under the law means that states cannot ban same sex marriages.
- This move has come as a great triumph for the American Gay Rights Movement.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the Capital of Uganda
- What is the full form of MOM, it’s a mars mission ?
- Argentina defeated Paraguay in Copa America, 2015 semifinals. Which of the following teams will Argentina face in the finals?
- Tata Steel launched its 1st integrated steel plant in India at which place ?
- Who suspended by Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 13th July 2015 ?