- Q. - Recently Finance Commission chairman resigns from Tata Chemicals’ Board, Name Is ?
Description Of This Question
Former Finance Commission chairman Vijay Kelkar has resigned from the company’s Board.Kelkar was appointed on the Board of Tata Group firm on May 30, 2012. He has also served as chairman of the National Stock Exchange and the 13th Finance Commission, besides being adviser to Finance Minister.He is an Indian economist and academician who served as the Chairman of the Thirteenth Finance Commission constituted by the President of India. He also served as Advisor to the Union Ministry of Finance (2002–2004), and is known for his role in economic reforms in India. He was awarded the Padma Vibhushan, the second highest civilian award, in January 2011.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The headquarters of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is located in which city?
- Kavinder Singh Bisht is associated with which sports?
- With which country the United States is conducting the Ulchi-Freedom Guardian (UFG) computerized command post military Exercise?
- Who is president of Myanmar In 2016?
- The International Olympic Committee (IOC) in July 2017 agreed to award the 2024 and 2028 Games to two cities. Name the two cities that will be hosting the 2024 and 2028 Olympic Games.