- Q. - A Muslim girl won ________ contest by surpassing several Hindus in Mumbai ?
Description Of This Question
A 12 years old Muslim girl named Maryam Siddiqui has set a new example of religious harmony by winning a contest over the Hindu’s scripture ‘Geeta’ on Thursday, 2nd April in Mumbai. She has won the first position among over 3,000 contestants in the ‘Geeta Champions League’ Contest which was held in January by the organization of International Society of Krishna Consciousness. That little fellow believes ‘humanity is the most important religion that we must follow.’
Related Topics & Questions:
- On which date World Tourism Day observed ?
- Who appointed recently in 2015 as Interim CMD of Oil India Limited ?
- What is the name of the deceased woman officer of the Indian Navy who was killed in the crash of the Naval Dornier aircraft on 24 March 2015 ?
- Top 10 BCA, MCA, BSC IT, MSC IT Colleges In Dehradun Uttarakhand
- Who starts year long mission to simulate life on Mars ?