Related Topics & Questions:
- Which among the following is the currency of Japan?
- Which among the person appointed as Sherpa for G-20 Summit
- Indian has signed several MOU’s with US during the visit of Richard Verma. Which sector does it emphasise upon:
- Robert W. Taylor, the renowned computer pioneer passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Consider the following statements with respect to recent developments under Namami Gange Programme: I. National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) approved projects worth Rs 1,900 crore for creation of sewage treatment infrastructure in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi. II. 100% sewage treatment facility will be made available for Haridwar, Rishikesh, Vrindavan, Varanasi, Allahabad and NCT of Delhi.