How to Crack SSC CGL Exam 2016, Tips & Tricks
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate level) is one of the prestigious among all exam recruitment that SSC (Staff Selection Commission) introduce every year. Last year i.e. in 2015 almost 17,86, 047 candidates appeared for this exam. As every year no. of candidates appear for this exam it is for sure the number will increase in certain and the competition will get tough this year also. Here is all about Tips to Crack SSC CGl Exam and How to Crack SSC CGL 2016 Exam As only few days are remaining for SSC (tier-1) exam,so tt is suggested to candidates that its time for them to prepare well and do the best they can.
Tips To Crack SSC CGL 2016 Exam
How to Prepare for SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
- This section will consist of four major areas: Arithmetic, Geometry, Algebra and Trigonometry.
- Geometry is one of the most important in all aspects. Special understanding is needed for this area.
- Trigonometry emphasis knowledge of height and distances and trigonometric identities ,so this area should not be avoided .
- If you have good knowledge of ratio and and percentage it will be easy for you to understand Data interpretation and analysis.
- Algebra is the most toughest area to crack so much practise is needed as compared to other areas.
- Simple Interest, Compound Interest , profit and loss are the key topics that comes within Arithmetic area.
How to Prepare for SSC CGL Reasoning (general intelligence):
- Reasoning is the most scoring area for all the candidates.
- In this area candidates must focus on Analogy and Classification , Coding and decoding, Syllogism, Non-verbal reasoning,blood test, direction and test.
- Mirror image; Paper cutting, punching and folding; figural series completion ; embedded figures are the topics which can be asked in the non-verbal reasoning exam.
- In series and finding the missing number questions candidates can expect both number series and semantic series to be asked in the exam.
- Inferential questions like state-inclusion and statement-assumption should not be neglected as candidates can score 2 or 3 marks in this question, as these questions are fairly simple.
How to Prepare for SSC CGL English Language:
- In this section candidates should focus on topics like word substitutions, idioms and phrases, synonyms and antonyms, fill in the blanks( sentence completion), sentence errors, reading comprehension, jumbled up sentences and sentence rearrangement.
- In tier-1 exam narration and active and passive voice will not be there in the exam, however candidates should practise them for the tier-2 examinations.
- As from previous years vocabulary-based topics like antonyms and synonyms and one- word substitution and idioms and phrases like questions are repeated so the candidates should go through the previous years question papers.
- It is not difficult enough in reading comprehension passage. some practise is needed to find the answers to questions asked from the passage .
- Knowledge of Grammatical rules and and spotting sentences is essential for cracking sentence error. If candidates find themselves lacking in grammar , they should focus on practising English usage questions like fill in the banks , sentence rearrangement and jumbled up sentences.
How to Prepare for SSC CGL General Knowledge (GK):
- Lot of preparation is required for the exams of GK as it is one of the most comprehensive sections among all.
- Candidates should focus on the questions-based on Science, Geography, Politics and History, as these questions get repeated every year, so the candidates should look up through the previous year questions.
- Current affairs does not takes that much importance so there is no need of worry if you are unable to wind up the current affairs.
How To Crack SSC CGL 2016 Exam
It is important aspects for all the candidates that they should practise mock tests every week also among with the aspects given above. This in turn helps the candidates to locate their weakness and how they can score maximum marks. Thanks to Read Crack SSC CGL 2016 Exam.