- Q. - What kind of bill is the GST ?
Description Of This Question
Gst is a constitutional bill(101 amendments to constitution) one have to follow above procedure. The GST is basically an indirect tax that brings most of the taxes imposed on most goods and services, on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods and services, under a single domain at the national level
Related Topics & Questions:
- Golden temple of Dambulla is present in?
- Which of following chemicals is called as saltpeter?
- By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
- When did Swami Vivekanand deliver his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city?
- Odd one out (external hard disk, cd, keyboard, digital camera.?