- Q. - Who was hold with an additional charge of the post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Overseas Bank for three months?
Description Of This Question
Subramania Kumar was given additional charge of the post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indian Overseas Bank for three months. The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved entrustment of additional charge of the post of MD and CEO, Indian Overseas Bank to Kumar, the only available Executive Director in the bank. Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is a major public sector bank based in Chennai (Madras), with about 3700 domestic branches, including 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu, 3 extension counters, and eight branches and offices overseas as of 30 September 2014.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Bollywood celebrity received the ‘Outstanding Celebrity Woman of the Year’ award while featuring among Outlook Business’ 19 outstanding women?
- What does ‘CDS’ stand for ?
- Which Pakistan women’s football team striker passed away in Karachi car accident?
- What is the new US Chamber IP index rank of India ?
- Who won T20 world cup 2016