- Q. - Who has been appointed as the interim Chairman of Tata Steel after Cyrus Mistry was removed from the position on November 25 in Mumbai?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Cyrus Mistry removed as Tata Steel chairman during board meeting held in Mumbai on November 25, 2016. He was replaced by former head of SBI, O P Bhatt. The board has also decided to appoint independent director Nusli Wadia as directors on the board of the company.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The State Bank of India announced a cut of _____ in its benchmark lending rate under a new system of calculation, signaling a further implement in borrowing costs ahead of the busy season.
- Election Commission partnered with a taxi company in Tamilnadu to spread voting rights awareness, name that company ?
- Which city has been declared as ‘smoke-free city’ ?
- Finance Ministry approves how much interest on EPF for 2015-16 ?
- Which state government organised the Guinness Record entrants – traditional state festival of ‘Bathukamma’ on a grand scale at the Lal Bahadur stadium?