- Q. - Who has been appointed as the interim Chairman of Tata Steel after Cyrus Mistry was removed from the position on November 25 in Mumbai?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Cyrus Mistry removed as Tata Steel chairman during board meeting held in Mumbai on November 25, 2016. He was replaced by former head of SBI, O P Bhatt. The board has also decided to appoint independent director Nusli Wadia as directors on the board of the company.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Airlines has introduced ‘child-free zones’ on all of its flights especially for business travelers can do their work without interruption?
- Deficiency of Iron leads to ?
- National Sports Day is observed on ?
- _____________ allowed use of pictures of Chief Ministers, Governors and Cabinet ministers in the government’s media advertisements.
- What is the name of Indian National Award winning documentary has won the first prize in the Documentary Film category at the sixth CAM International Film Festival?