- Q. - Which state government has signed an agreement with Canada to implement a joint action plan on urban infrastructure development in the State on November 8, 2016?
Description Of This Question
Maharashtra government on November 8, 2016, signed an agreement with Canada to implement a joint action plan on urban infrastructure development in the State. Introduce companies, solutions and financing from the North American country for urban development and implementation of state-led infrastructure projects. Support Indo-Canadian partnerships including private sector companies, universities and colleges for quick project implementation, promoting economic development and contributing to raising standards of living in the state.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the new act has came into force from October 2 in the Bihar state for creating awareness about alcohol related issues?
- Who has appointed as MD of Bharti Retail ?
- Which country’s climate change agreement along with India by submitting its instrument of ratification at UN headquarters in New York?
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Asian Karting Championship held in Malaysia?
- Which bank has the launched a New loan scheme to support and promote start-ups at its the 98th Foundation Day celebrations.