- Q. - Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park?
Description Of This Question
Naveen Patnaik lead Odisha government signing an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) for setting up facilities at four more places. The agreement was signed to set up STPI centres at Angul, Jajpur, Jeypore in Koraput and Sambalpur. Presently STPI centres ae loacted at Rourkela, Bhubaneswar, Berhampur and Balasore. After this proposal Odisha would have the highest number of such centre in the country. Recently Government has accorded in principle approval for establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park at Ramdaspur of Cuttack district with an outlay of Rs.685 crore in 3 phases.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ‘Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana’ which aims to motivate the teachers by giving them monetary rewards was launched in which state?
- Who has been appointed as India’s Ambassador to Sweden
- Which Indian Golfer fired an impressive 67 for a four-day total of 269 at the Bears Best Cheongna Golf Club, winning the 2016 million-won ($196,000) cash prize?
- किस दिन मौत की सजा के खिलाफ विश्व दिवसआतंकवाद के विषय के रूप में मनाया जाता है?
- Which Airlines has introduced ‘child-free zones’ on all of its flights especially for business travelers can do their work without interruption?