- Q. - Which state government has inked a MoU with Civil Aviation Ministry for Regional Connectivity Scheme recently?
Description Of This Question
Chief Minister Sonowal and Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapati Raju inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Union Ministry of Civil Aviation and Airport Authority of India under Regional Connectivity Scheme (RCS). He also requested to make Guwahati Airport as a world class airport. According to MoU, the Assam government shall reduce VAT to 1% or less on Aviation turbine fuel (ATF) at RCS Airports. The Assam Government will provide free land for the development of heliports in Diphu and Haflong.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The 2016 National conference on labour will be hosted by which city of India?
- Which company got the solar energy project for Sri Lanka.
- Which country inaugurated the five day long 69th session of WHO Regional committee meeting at Colombo on 5th September 2016?
- Grammar of the programming is checked at which phase of compiler?
- Name the India and Bangladesh joint military training exercise is being started at Tangail in Dhaka, Bangladesh from 05 to 18 November 2016?