- Q. - Which multiplex chain in India has partnered with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex ?
Description Of This Question
INOX Leisure, multiplex chain in India has parterned with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex. The initiative has been taken to reduce the loads on ATMs and banks for cash withdrawal and the facility has been started on 25 November 2016, at 17 properties of INOX.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as full time member of the 21st Law Commission of India (LCI) by The Union Government?
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?
- Who has been passed away recently popularly known for playing lawman Wyatt Earp on the ABC series?
- Which company has won The Sustainable Manufacturing of Make in India Award at the Make in India Awards 2016?
- Who has been appointed as the 11th Governor of Bangladesh Bank ?