- Q. - Which date is observed as International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict?
Description Of This Question
International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict is observed on November 6, 2016 to educate people about the damaging effects of war and armed conflict on the environment. The UN General Assembly declared November 6 of each year as the International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict On November 5, 2001. This year, all 193 Member States of the UN Environment Assembly adopted a resolution committing States to the protection of the environment in areas affected by armed conflict To achieve the vision of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development of peace, prosperity and dignity for all on a healthy planet.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Cash Compensatory Support(CCS) is related to
- जवाहर सागर बाँध किस नदी पर निर्मित है?
- International Day of Democracy is observed on ?
- Which scheme is introduced by the Civil Aviation Ministry, along with Airports Authority of India (AAI) and Puducherry government?
- Who has been appointed as new chief executive officer of Aditya Birla food and grocery retail?