- Q. - Which country has lifted the Asian Federation Cup by defeating Bengaluru Football Club 1-0 at Doha?
Description Of This Question
Air Force Club, Iraq has lifted the Asian Federation Cup by defeating Bengaluru Football Club 1-0 at Doha. Bengaluru FC had become the first Indian club to qualify for the final after they defeated defending champions Johor Darul Ta’zim 4-2 on aggregate in the semifinals. No Indian team in the sport has ever won an Asian level title since the national side bagged the Asian Games Gold at Jakarta in 1962.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Kersti Kaljulaid was elected as the first female president of which country ?
- Which component is present in the Psyche, the largest metallic asteroid in our solar system proposed by NASA?
- What is the name of Portuguese professional footballer has won the European Golden Boy award 2016?
- The 2nd Meeting of Heads of Export Credit Agencies of BRICS (BRICS ECAs) was held at which place? The 2nd Meeting of Heads of Export Credit Agencies of BRICS (BRICS ECAs) was held at New Delhi as part of a series of events being organised under the chairmanship of India of BRICS Forum. The meeting was part of series of events being organised under the Chairmanship of India of BRICS Forum. It was organized parallel with meetings of BRICS Trade Ministers.
- Which Indian shooter officially announced his retirement from shooting after 2016 Summer Games?