- Q. - Which country has became the first country in the Baltic Sea area signed a MoU to link up with China’s One Belt and One Road (OBOR) Initiative?
Description Of This Question
Latvia has become the first country in the Baltic Sea area to sign a Memorandum of Understanding to link up with China’s One Belt and One Road (OBOR) Initiative. The MoU was ratified after Chinese Premier Li Keqiang’s meeting with his Latvian counterpart Maris Kucinskis in Riga (capital of Latvia). It was Chinese Premier’s first visit to the European Union country. The Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-century Maritime Silk Road, also known as The Belt and Road(abbreviated B&R), One Belt, One Road (abbreviated OBOR) or the Belt and Road Initiative is a development strategy and framework, proposed by Chinese paramount leader Xi Jinping.
Related Topics & Questions:
- जवाहर सागर बाँध किस नदी पर निर्मित है?
- What is the name of doe-eyed palm-sized robot which is unveiled by Toyota Motor Corp?
- Name of committee contitute by Government to help farmers double their income by 2022 ?
- Recently who appointed as DG of Railways Protection Force ?
- Which date is observed as World Mental Health Day announced by the World Federation for Mental Health (WFMH)?