- Q. - Which corporate has won the prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Governance for this year?
Description Of This Question
The prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Governance for this year has been granted upon the ‘Maharatna‘ firm, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL). The award was received by Ashwini Kumar, CEO of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) on behalf of SAIL during the 16th London Global Convention on Corporate Governanceand Sustainability held in London recently. SAIL was conferred the award on account of its flawless performance in the field of corporate governance that is for balancing the interests of all the stakeholders of the company — shareholders, management, customers, suppliers, financiers, government and the community.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Agrarian Festival Nuakhai is being celebrated by which state with religious fervor and devotion?
- Which company recently announced the world’s first 5G Modem, called the Snapdragon X50 by the year of 2018?
- नई दिल्ली के निदेशक के आधार के रूप में नवंबर 1, 2016 को एनटीपीसी लिमिटेड पर किसने आरोप लगाया था?
- Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?
- The First World Tsunami Awareness Day was observed on which day in the Asian Ministerial Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction (AMCDRR) 2016?