- Q. - Which company has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country?
Description Of This Question
Google has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country. We have a tie-up with ASI for 360 degrees virtual tour of 280 monuments across the country of which 30 are in West Bengal was stated bySanket Gupta, programme manager of Google Maps. ASI had given the permission to Google for creating the virtual tour, which would be available in the maps.Google has launched an arrangement of products in India like offline view of maps, live traffic alerts and inclusion of unknown places on the maps by local guides.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company along with Microsoft and Sales force have officially adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield framework?
- Which bank has sanctioned Rs 19,702 crore loan to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for 50 irrigation projects?
- What is the name of scheme is decided to launch by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to make Madhya Pradesh anaemia-free?
- अखिल भारतीय इलेक्ट्रॉनिक पोर्टल के नाम पर किसानों और खरीदारों के लिए पारदर्शी और लाभदायक व्यापार सुविधाएं प्रदान करने के लिए क्या है?
- Who has been appointed as the Executive Director of Indian Overseas Bank till January 21, 2019 by the Finance Ministry?