- Q. - Which chief minister has announced the increasing motherhood leave period for women government employees from six to nine months ?
Description Of This Question
Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa announced increasing motherhood leave period for women government employees from six to nine months, the state government issued an order to implement it. A Government Order (GO) of the Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department remembered that Jayalalithaa had made an announcement in the Tamil Nadu Assembly in September, promising to increase the leave period from the existing six months or 180 days to 270 days.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The Indian Wushu team won four silver and five bronze medals in which championship held in Taoyuan, Taiwan?
- Which state accounts for the highest number of species with 410, followed by Kerala with 357 and Maharashtra with 278 in a recent Publication by the Botanical Survey of India (BSI)?
- Indian shooters Manavaditya and Anant clinch Bronze in Junior World Cup in ____?
- Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?
- Name the Indian woman who has received the Businesswoman of the Year award at the India Australia Business Community Awards (IABCA) was held in Sydney?