- Q. - Which bank has the appointed C.V.R. Rajendran as its MD and CEO?
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India has granted approval for appointment of C.V.R. Rajendran as the Managing Director & CEO of Catholic Syrian Bank for a period of three years from the date of November 18, 2016 his taking charge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many Indian families are listed among the Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families?
- With which country India has inked an agreement on trade and commerce?
- Which bank has launched ‘Unified Payments Interface’ (UPI) solution on 8th November 2016 for its corporate and financial institutional and commercial banking customers?
- President had lifted US economic sanctions on which country, terminating an emergency order that deemed the policies of the former military government a threat to US national security?
- Which two states have become the first States in the country to become declared Open Defecation Free (ODF) ?