- Q. - Which bank has launched ‘Unified Payments Interface’ (UPI) solution on 8th November 2016 for its corporate and financial institutional and commercial banking customers?
Description Of This Question
Standard Chartered Bank launched ‘Unified Payments Interface’ (UPI) solution on 8th November 2016 for its corporate and financial institutional and commercial banking customers. This UPI solution will enable clients to send and receive money through a Virtual Payment Address without entering additional bank account details. UPI enables real time ‘push and pull’ of funds, making the payment process easier for end customers. Installing UPI app the clients can send request for collection and payment of funds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following protocol have file edit capability in remote logging?
- Kaleshwaram irrigation project launched in ?
- The Indian Wushu team won four silver and five bronze medals in which championship held in Taoyuan, Taiwan?
- India’s gross-value increased growth is expected to quicken to how much percentage this year from 7.2% in 2015-16?
- Economic think-tank NCAER has pegged India’s GDP growth at what percent for the year 2016-17?