- Q. - What is the minimum speed has been made it mandatory by TRAI for all the Broadband providers in India?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
TRAI,has made it mandatory for all the Broadband providers to at least give a minimum speed of 512Kbps after users consumed their initial data quota. This means that now any service offering “broadband internet” will have to ensure speed of up to 512kbps. This is double of 256kbps, which was made compulsory earlier.It is surprising to know that many of the ISP’s have been providing internet packages with controlled speed of 256Kbps.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which date is observed as International Day of the Girl Child every year by Canada in the United Nations General Assembly?
- What is the name of Former president of the National Indian Congress and husband of Mahatma Gandhi’s granddaughter passed away at an age of 83?
- Which party has been granted as national party status and recently announced by the Election Commission of India?
- What is the Full form of IDSA ?
- FERA has been replaced with Foreign Exchange Management Act FEMA. What is FERA