- Q. - What is the minimum speed has been made it mandatory by TRAI for all the Broadband providers in India?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
TRAI,has made it mandatory for all the Broadband providers to at least give a minimum speed of 512Kbps after users consumed their initial data quota. This means that now any service offering “broadband internet” will have to ensure speed of up to 512kbps. This is double of 256kbps, which was made compulsory earlier.It is surprising to know that many of the ISP’s have been providing internet packages with controlled speed of 256Kbps.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian woman wrestler was appointed as a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) in Haryana Police by Haryana Government?
- What is the name of renowned author who passed away recently ?
- बर्फ पानी पर क्यों तैरता है?
- India’s women team defeated which country to win a gold in the 7th World carom Championship?
- Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?