- Q. - What is the minimum speed has been made it mandatory by TRAI for all the Broadband providers in India?
Description Of This Question
TRAI,has made it mandatory for all the Broadband providers to at least give a minimum speed of 512Kbps after users consumed their initial data quota. This means that now any service offering “broadband internet” will have to ensure speed of up to 512kbps. This is double of 256kbps, which was made compulsory earlier.It is surprising to know that many of the ISP’s have been providing internet packages with controlled speed of 256Kbps.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company has won The Sustainable Manufacturing of Make in India Award at the Make in India Awards 2016?
- Who became first Indian film to win Best First Foreign Film award by FSCC ?
- International Day of Democracy is observed on ?
- Which state education department has partnered with US based technology firm CISCO to promote digital learning across the state using virtual digital room?
- What is the name of doe-eyed palm-sized robot which is unveiled by Toyota Motor Corp?