- Q. - Scientists from which country have developed 3D artificial lung model which will help in creating more accurate treatment method and drugs for the lung disease.
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A team of researchers from Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic have developed an artificial human lung. The team was lead by scientist Miroslav Jicha.The lung model has been developed using series of latest technologies including 3D Printing.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which formula one racer kept his title hopes alive with a comfortable victory from Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg in the Mexican Grand Prix?
- “Phum Shang” won the coveted Golden Conch Award for the best documentary at the 14th Mumbai International Film Festival (MIFF). It is _______documentary film?
- Name the world’s largest digital national building initiative has been inaugurated by Shri Prakash Javadekar, Union Human Resource Development Minister?
- Vijaya Bank to get how much capital infusion from government ?
- Who has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Tasmania to led trade mission to the subcontinent that will explore export opportunities?