- Q. - Union Ministry of Urban Development has given Awards of Excellence to how many cities for their initiatives to promote Public Transport, Non-Motorized Transport and Road Safety?
Description Of This Question
Union Ministry of Urban Development has given Awards of Excellence to 8 cities in 5 states and 1 Union Territory for their initiatives to promote Public Transport, Non-Motorized Transport and Road Safety. They are as follows Gujarat: Surat, Gandhinagar and Rajkot, Madhya Pradesh: Indore and Jabablpur, Karnataka: Dharwar, Haryana: Karnal, Sikkim: Gangtok ,Union Territory: Chandigarh. Union Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Poverty Alleviation Venkaiah Naidu inaugurate the Urban Mobility India conference at Gandhinagar in Gujarat on November 8, 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has introduced temporary ban on catching Hilsa Fish in order to save the hugely popular fish?
- The eternal music manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A and the Gangsta Rap movement has passed way recently. Who is he?
- The book namely “Inspiring Thoughts” is written by ?
- What is the name of the seventh edition Global Sports Summit, organized by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
- The Supreme Court stayed the Commercial release of the genetically modified variety of which Vegetable till October 2017?