- Q. - Unaccounted deposits in bank account above Rs 2.5 lakh between 10 November 2016 and 30 December 2016 will face a penalty of ____%
Description Of This Question
With the banning of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 note, Union Government has further announced that depositing cash above 2.5 lakh rupees in any account between 10 November to 30 December 2016 will be subjected to tax with a 200 percent penalty in case of income mismatch.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian cricketer to become Rio Olympic goodwill ambassador for India ?
- Which edition of Air Force Day is celebrated at the Hindon Air Base in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on October 8th 2016?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the High Commissioner of India to the Commonwealth of The Bahamas, with residence in Kingston (Jamaica)?
- Which country postponed the SAARC Summit to be held here next month after India along with four other member states of the regional grouping decided against attending the meeting?
- Which President died recently due to severe stroke that the Government announced the ending over a quarter of a century of his iron-fisted rule in the Central Asian nation?