- Q. - Twitter India, along with website ‘India Spend’ has launched which service to enable users to get real-time information about the pollution levels in their areas with a tweet?
Description Of This Question
Twitter India, along with website India Spend, launched #Breathe service to enable users to get real-time information about the pollution levels in their areas with a tweet. The reply tweet will inform you about the pollution levels in terms of particulate matter (PM 2.5 and PM 10) as well as give you the possible health impact of the measured air pollution levels. Pollution levels across India is a huge health issue affecting millions of people. By holding India Spend’s air-quality monitoring network, Twitter is making access to live air pollution data to help Indians make healthier living decisions from Earth Day 2016 and beyond.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Union Territory has became the first in the country to launch ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination’ as a public health programme?
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
- Who is the California’s Attorney General, is on the cusp of becoming the first Indian- American Senator in the US Congress?
- World Senior Citizen Day is observed on ?
- Tajamul Islam who won under eight World Kick Boxing Championshipm for India belongs to which state.