- Q. - Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?
Description Of This Question
Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain10 diesel engines from RITES India ltd under credit line facility provided by Indian government. Cabinet spokesman Gayantha Karunathilake reported that the engines would be purchased at a cost of 4.25 million US dollars each and would be supplied over the period of next two years. India has been extending concessional line of credit (LoC) to Sri Lanka to support various projects in the infrastructure sector, including railways.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Narendra Modi to inaugurat the ‘Stand Up India’ scheme on ?
- Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?
- Which Indian Women’s Railways team has grabbed the title in the 33rd Indian Oil Servo Surjit Hockey Tournament at the Olympian Surjit Hockey Stadium in Jalandhar?
- The book “Democrats and Dissenters” has been authored by whom?
- Finance Commission was founded in ?