- Q. - President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of how much percent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees?
Description Of This Question
President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of a 2 per cent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees. The move would benefit about 50.68 lakh employees and 54.24 lakh pensioners.The DA would result in an annual burden of Rs.5,622.10 crore. As a Result upon the decision taken by the government on recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission relating to DA, the President is pleased to decide that the DA to all categories of the central government employees shall be admissible at the rate of 2 per cent of basic.
Related Topics & Questions:
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work Observed On Which Date?
- ___High Court terms reservation in promotions in the State as unconstitutional ?
- India Successfully test-fires Surface-to-Air Missile named :
- Recently, The ____th Surajkund International Crafts Mela is begins at Faridabad in Haryana ?
- Who won Hungarian Grand Prix of F1 in 2016 ?